Peanut Butter No-Bake Pie
Are you a fan of peanut butter? What about chocolate? If you’ve answered yes and yes, then I have the absolute best news for you. I’ve got a no-bake peanut butter pie recipe that’s prepared in less than 15 minutes. Decadent chocolate, crunchy crust, and a dreamy PB center that will have you going back for more than one plate. Are you ready? I know I am. Continue reading for the remainder of this dessert recipe.
Please note: This post contain affiliate some links. I am compensated a small portion if you make a purchase using my affiliate links. All proceeds go to maintaining this site.
This pie looks so delicious
The pictures for this post turned out better than I could’ve imagined. Every week, because of my freelancing gig, I write huge collections of articles; however, these images swipe them all away.
I mean, the presentation for this dessert is just utterly amazing. Look at all of those mouth-watering layers. (Reminds me of my butternut squash lasagna.) And, you want to know the very best part? When I make this recipe, I’m like an expert in disguise. No one knows that I didn’t have to bake a single thing. Pretty epic, huh?
Besides, who wouldn’t love to share a peanut butter pie recipe like this one? You can use the share buttons at the bottom of this post to add to your favorite social media platform. Or take this shortcut to pin directly on Pinterest —–>No Bake PB Pie
Warm the chocolate slowly
Chocolate is one of the most heavenly substances on Earth. Burnt chocolate… not so much. Hence, while preparing the top layer of ganache, make sure to warm the chocolate slowly. This recipe suggests using the microwave to melt the chocolate. As with all microwavable elements used for desserts, it’s best to lower the power to 70%. Therefore, start with 30 second intervals and keep repeating until fully melted.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $13.99Was: $18.95
Be ready to share
This no-bake peanut butter pie is so incredible that you better be ready to make it often. Additionally, remind yourself that it’s okay to share. I’ve been known to hide in the closet to sneak a chocolate from the kids, but hey… with all that protein-rich peanut butter why not indulge them a little. Furthermore, you can exchange the peanut butter for any of your favorite nut butters.
Let’s get down to it
There’s no more to add now, except for the actual recipe. Enjoy it responsibly, ha ha. We are so blessed to continuously share our love by hospitality. Build your home intentionally and the goodness will always shine through.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Prep: 15 minutes
Refrigerate: 4 hours
- 3 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups original graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tsp. butter (melted)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2/3 cup dark semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbs. whipping cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press chocolate graham mixture to the bottom of a greased pie pan to create a crust.
- Next, in another microwave-safe mixing bowl, add original graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and confectioners sugar.
- Then, warm peanut butter mixture in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Stir and pour peanut butter mixture into pie pan on top of chocolate graham crust.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to cool and firm up.
- Meanwhile, in a third mixing bowl, mix dark chocolate chips and whipping cream.
- Warm in the microwave until melted. Make sure to warm slowly using 30 second intervals.
- Then, pour melted chocolate on top of peanut butter in pie pan.
- Lastly, refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours. Store in refrigerator up to 5 days.