Large Family Breakfast; Feed 5 People in Under 15 Minutes
Preparing a large family breakfast is hectic. Imagine, one pan for the eggs, one pan to make bacon, and also the toaster. Moreover, warming up each burner to the correct setting and coordinating them all to cook evenly takes skill. What if I told you about a time saving product that was perfect for a household of 5? Yep, such a thing truly does exist. Most noteworthy, it’s available on Amazon.
Please note: This post contains some affiliate links. I am compensated if you make a purchase using my affiliate links.
A complete large family breakfast with real eggs, bacon, & toast… All at the push of a button.
Click here to purchase the Westbend Egg and Muffin Toaster on Amazon.
Our routine starts really early.
More often than not, I wake up at 530AM. It’s my chance to make the hubby some breakfast before he rushes off to work. Since we can’t help but make commotion in the morning, the kids usually wake up, too. So, here we are, 5 of us, hungry and ready to start the day.
Now, in all honesty, cereal doesn’t cut it for us. Sure, every once and a while one of the littles will want a few puffs but on a usual basis, they just don’t care for it. My SAHM happiness occurs when everyone has a full belly. I need real eggs, bacon, and toast.
The product that reinvented the large family breakfast.
Without delay, say hello to the WestBend 4 Slice Egg and Muffin Toaster. Not only will this make your toast, it will cook your eggs, and bacon as well! Can I get a YAAAASSSSS? This is the best thing for our busy mornings and it’s incredibly easy to use. The toaster can make up to 8 boiled eggs or 2 poached ones. (Super cute pans included!) Furthermore, you get 4 hot pieces of toast that are ready to eat when the eggs are complete. I don’t know how it does the automatic timing, but I press a button and in 7 minutes, it’s all perfectly cooked. Hence, there’s no judging when to start the eggs, or set the toast after so many minutes.
How to make the large family breakfast in under 15 minutes using the WestBest Egg and Muffin Toaster:
- Start by putting 4 pieces of toast in the toasting slots.
- Then, use the toaster’s provided cup to measure amount of water needed.
- Pour into water tray.
- Next, place 4 eggs into the egg slots.
- Then, place 2 pre-cooked slices of Canadian bacon into bacon tray.
- Afterwards, select the Egg/Toast button.
- Pull the lever on the toaster down.
- Lastly, repeat but instead of the boiling the eggs, use the poaching pans.
That is the entire process! Can you believe it? I’ve never created a large family breakfast with such ease.
This is how we divide it:
- Youngest: 1 hard boiled egg, 1 piece of toast, 1 slice of Canadian bacon. Peanut butter on the toast.
- Middle: 1 hard boiled egg, 2 pieces of toast (Does not like bacon)
- Oldest: 2 boiled eggs, 2 pieces of toast, 1 slice of Canadian bacon. Fruit on the side.
- Hubby: 1 poached egg, 2 pieces of toast, 1 slice of Canadian bacon. Fruit on side.
- Me: 1 poached egg, 1 pieces of toast, 1 slice of Canadian bacon. Fruit and peanut butter on the side.
How do you clean it?
The egg and bacon tray remove for hand-washing. It’s similar to washing a plastic dish.
The family loves it.
Everyone gets their dose of carbs and protein in the morning. Of course, being a mom, I love that! It’s amazing how this simple product has changed my mornings. I set the toaster and corral the kids to brush their teeth. By the time we come back, breakfast is ready to be served.
Finally, I have a question for you. What products do you use for your mornings? Leave me a comment below. I’m always down for new family helping advice. Additionally, I invite you to sign up for the Fullest Mom Newsletter and you’ll never miss an update or new post again.