Make Your First $10 With This Ibotta Promo Code
Living in a family of five means LOTS of grocery shopping. If you read my post about our large family breakfasts, you’ll find we go though 8 pieces of toast and 6 eggs, all in one sitting. That is why we depend on rebate services! If you haven’t heard, Ibotta is an app that gives you money back for shopping. Not only for things like groceries, but places like Target as well. In fact, over 20 major retailers are featured on this app. This post will explain how it works and even show you how to make your first $10 using my very special Ibotta promo code. I urge you to read more, now!
Please note, we receive compensation for sharing our referral link. It does not affect our opinions of the service, or our usage of it. In addition, this post contains affiliate links. All proceeds go to maintaining this site.
Get money back just for shopping. To receive your first $10 on Ibotta, click this link and create an account.
Benefits of Ibotta:
- It’s free- No clubs or subscriptions. I never paid to use this free service.
- Works with tons of retailers- Amazon, Walmart, Target, Publix, and more.
- Works at any restaurant- How does cash back for lunch sound?
- Scan and you’re done- The app verifies the product and there is no limit to how many rebates you can take. Furthermore, there are bonuses for accumulating multiple rebates. It’s seriously easy to rack up a ton of money.
- Deposits straight into your account- You can deposit it straight into your PayPal account. Use this Ibotta Promo Code Link to create an account get your first $10 as a gift from me. That’s amazing right?
Featured stores on Ibotta
As mentioned earlier, Ibotta works with tons of retailers and restaurants. They even work with Amazon. I’ve gotten money back for purchases of eggs, shirts, and everything in between. For the most part, if you can shop there, Ibotta has a rebate.
Are you ready to use your Ibotta Promo Code?
Please note, this is for new accounts only. The referral code is lzgcg, but it’s much easier just to click here. Remember, after setting up your account to download the app on your phone too. Earning cash back for shopping is a total win win situation for our family. Drop me a comment and let me know how it will help yours.
Moreover, if you are a grocery shopping addict like myself, why not have them delivered? Check out my post on Instacart delivery service here.